There are also a range of resources provided solely for ISCA members these include:
- 36 videos of Emanuel Schegloff's original lectures, syllabi, transcripts, handouts, exercises and readings for Conversational Structures I (Fall 2003) and II (Winter 2004) at UCLA
- The Schegloff Course Data archive that goes with the lectures.
- The Jefferson Index: an index to Sacks' Lectures on Conversation prepared from Jefferson's notes by Gene Lerner
- A hefty discount on subscriptions to the journal Research on Language and Social Interaction.
- Significant discounts for all ISCA-affiliated conferences and our major international conference, ICCA.
Join ISCA today!