ISCA has a range of voluntary committees, appointed to develop a range of member projects and services.
The RDS committee facilitate data sessions for all ISCA members by providing tools and methods for analysts to connect and discuss data worldwide.
- Jack Joyce (Ulster University)
- Marina Cantarutti (University of York/The Open University)
- Natalie Flint (Ulster University)
The Publications committee publish the ISCA forum newsletter, manage ISCA's social media accounts, and try out new ways of promoting communication and interaction between ISCA members.
- Maha Al Ayyash – Jeddah University
- Saul Albert – University of Loughborough
- Daniela Andrade – Unisinos University
- Yusuke Arano – Saitama University
- Eniola Boluwaduro – Redeemer’s University
- Vittoria Colla – University of Bologna
- Yumei Gan – The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Verónica González Temer - Universidad Metropolitana de Ciencias de la Educación
- Elle Henderson – Victoria University of Wellington
- Elliott Hoey – University of Basel
- Emily Hofstetter – University of Linköping
- Jack Joyce – Ulster University
- Stamatina Katsiveli-Siachou – Queen Mary University of London
- Holly Sansone – Queensland University of Technology
- Sam Schirm – University of Waterloo
- Lucas Seuren – University of Oxford
- Emma Tennent – Victoria University of Wellington
- Katherina Walper – Austral University of Chile
The committee is always looking for new members, especially from regions that are underrepresented, so please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be involved.