ISCA has a range of voluntary committees, appointed to develop a range of member projects and services.
The ISCA Publications Committee
The Publications committee publish the ISCA forum newsletter, manage ISCA's social media accounts, and try out new ways of promoting communication and interaction between ISCA members.
- Maha Al Ayyash – Jeddah University
- Saul Albert – University of Loughborough
- Daniela Andrade – Unisinos University
- Yusuke Arano – Saitama University
- Eniola Boluwaduro – Redeemer’s University
- Vittoria Colla – University of Bologna
- Yumei Gan – The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Verónica González Temer - Universidad Metropolitana de Ciencias de la Educación
- Elle Henderson – Victoria University of Wellington
- Elliott Hoey – University of Basel
- Emily Hofstetter – University of Linköping
- Jack Joyce – Ulster University
- Stamatina Katsiveli-Siachou – Queen Mary University of London
- Holly Sansone – Queensland University of Technology
- Sam Schirm – University of Waterloo
- Lucas Seuren – University of Oxford
- Emma Tennent – Victoria University of Wellington
- Katherina Walper – Austral University of Chile
The committee is always looking for new members, especially from regions that are underrepresented, so please get in touch with email@example.com if you would like to be involved.